Joanne Jackson For State RepresentativeYour Voice in Harrisburg
I will work hard to find mainstream and realistic solutions focusing on fully funded pre-k-12 education opportunities, quality program delivery by human service agencies, and to implement common sense policies to curb crime, and accelerate job creation and business growth in the district.
My goals for District 131 are to:
- bring living wage jobs to District 131
- end discrimination against the LGBT community
- increase support and aid to our veterans
- provide property tax relief
- invest in education
- provide equal pay for women
- support organized labor and union built projects
- raise the minimum wage
- ensure the big oil and gas companies pay their fair share of taxes
I am ready to bring your voice to Harrisburg rather than an ideology.